Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Mushroom Dashi Terrine Using Vegi Gel
Mushroom Dashi Terrine Using Special Ingredients Vegi Gel
Impress your customers or guests with this special exquisite starter prepared by the worlds most leading molecular chefs. With this recipe you will make delicious mouth watering Mushroom Dashi Terrine using Special Ingredients Vegi Gel.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preparation to completion.
- Terrine Mould (Available to buy on this web page)
- 500g Mushrooms
- Edamame Beans
- Fresh Chives
Terrine Gel Ingredients
- 200g Dashi
- 10g Tamari
- 100g Ground Almonds
- 3g Special Ingredients Vegi Gel (Available to buy on this web page)
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Fry mushrooms in a pan with a tiny bit of oil until cooked and browned.
- Finish mushrooms in the pan with a splash of tamari or soy sauce.
- Layer the mushrooms with edamame beans and chopped chives tightly packed into the terrine mould.
Terrine Gel Recipe
- Heat all the ingredients together to a simmer.
- Pour the liquid over the mushrooms in the terrine mould.
- Leave to set in the fridge.
- We served this with more liquid dash, pickled onion, spring onion, herbs and coriander oil.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Mushroom Dashi Terrine Using Vegi Gel|
|Recipe Type||Starters Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Vegi Gel|