Mosa Natural CO2 8g Chargers (Pack Of 10)
Pack of 10 x 8 gram CO2 charger cartridges. These cartridges are filled with natural carbon dioxide. They have many uses from carbonating to pressurising.They have many uses from carbonating to pressurising.
Universal (standard 8g screw-in system) fitting.
ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS - DUE TO COURIER RESTRICTIONS UNABLE TO SHIP ABROAD
These cartridges are filled with 8 grams of natural carbon dioxide. They have many uses from carbonating to pressurising.
|ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS UNABLE TO SHIP ABROAD|
Homebrew: These cartridges are widely used for pressurising / injecting Co2 into standard 2-inch neck plastic homebrew beer barrels. Check your barrel has the right adapter for these small CO2 cartridges. Keeping your barrel pressurised as it empties will ensure air is kept out and your beer is properly preserved.
Carbonating: Our natural CO2 soda charger bulbs are designed to fit any soda syphon - and most soda makers. If you have an old vintage sparklets or BOC syphon they will fit fine - but we would advise that a very old syphon could be too old & corroded to use safely.
They will not work with the Soda Stream which uses a refillable cylinder and not a disposable cartridge. Our CO2 Chargers are made of 100% recyclable steel and are not refillable.
OVER 18's ONLY: This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains approx 7.5g of Carbon Dioxide (E290) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum).
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- If you are burnt by freezing CO2 you must immediately seek medical advice. A CO2 burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
More information about CO2:
CO2 or Carbon Dioxide is an odorless, colorless, non inflammable gas with a light sour taste, it does not contain any minerals, salts or other solid ingredients.
Our CO2 Chargers are filled with 100% pure CO2.
Gas Cartridge Safety Warning
Our gas cartridges cartridges are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
Puncturing the cartridge can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Ensure cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device.
Cartridges get freezing cold when punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
- Cartridge contains 9 Cubic cms of pure CO2 at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml.
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Force required to pierce: 400N max
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm