Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ice Cream Stabiliser 25kg
Our Ice Cream Stabiliser has been specially developed to stabilise and improve ice cream and milk ice. It can be used in all kinds of preparation with a fat content between 4 – 14 %. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-Irradiated.
- Improves flavour release and consistency and imparts a smooth, creamy and fine texture
- Makes ice cream easier to scoop and provides melting resistance
- Prevents and delays the growth of ice crystals during storage
- Increases shelf life of the product to 24 months and imparts excellent air distribution and stable overrun
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-Irradiated
How to use: Dosage: 0.2 – 0.55 % (2 - 5.5 grams per 1kg of ice cream)
- Dry blend stabiliser with sugar.
- Dissolve dry blend into milk or water at 65°C
- Add all the other powders and fats
- Add flavouring and colour
- Pasteurise and homogenise
- Cool to 4°C
- Whip and freeze
- Store at -25°C
Additional Information: Works well with Dextrose and Milk Powder.
Storage Conditions: Dark, dry and cool conditions. Use within 6 months of opening.
Ingredients: Locust Bean Gum (E410), Fatty Acids (E471), Guar Gum (E412), Sodium Alginate (E401), Agar Agar (E406)
Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-Irradiated.
Nutritional Information: Based on typical content/100g: Energy: 2351kj/562kcal, Fat: 59.66g, Of which saturates: 26.1g, Carbohydrates: 4.95g, Of which sugars: 0.0g, Protein: 1.26g, Salt: 0.0g, Fibre: 30.38g.
Labelling according to EU & UK Regulations.
|Product Name||Ice Cream Stabiliser|
|Product Dietary Type||Vegan Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Non Irradiated|
|Product Weight||25 Kilograms|