Best Whip / Mosa - Cream Whipper 1/4 Litre (White)
This white mini size 1/4L whipper will make up to 0.75L of fresh whipped cream or cold espumas in an instant! Uses 8g nitrous oxide (N2O) cream charger gas cartridges to whip and propel the cream. Cream charger cartridges are cheap and easy to use. Nitrous Oxide also acts as a natural anti-biotic so the cream stays fresh in the whipper for up to 10 days if kept in a fridge. Only suitable for making whipped cream or cold espumas - please purchase one of our commercial grade Stainless Steel whippers for making hot Espumas or hot sauces.
White version of our mini cream whipper - ideal for use at home. We have sold more than 100,000 Mosa cream whippers over the past 10 years and they have proven to be incredibly reliable as well as great value for money. They were designed by an ex-ISI engineer - so no short cuts were made with engineering or manufacturing processes. Several factories in China have copied the design - so you can buy Chinese-made whippers online that look identical to ours until you first use it when you'll see the valve mechanism is clumsy and the silicone seal quickly deteriorates.
Not dishwasher-proof please hand-wash only.
- Plastic head and high quality stainless steel trigger arm.
- Uses cheap and easy to use 8g Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger gas cartridges.
- Completely dismantles for cleaning and replacing parts.
- Silicon head gasket guarantees a tight seal and long life.
- Comes complete with charger holder, 2 different dispensing nozzles and cleaning brus
- Diameter: 95mm
- Height: 235mm
- For use with standard 8g Nitrous Oxide (N2O) cream chargers only.
- Chargers are NOT included.
OVER 18's ONLY:
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains 8g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger - 75C max temperature.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- For food use only.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.